11 days ago
Tylney Hall, Hook, Hampshire
now has an exciting opportunity for a
Beauty Therapist- Full Time
in our Health and Beauty Team
Tylney Hall is a beautiful 4 red star hotel in stunning gardens set in rural Hampshire. It has recently received the 'Best Kept Secret' award by Facebook Fans in the Laterooms.com Hotel of the Year competition - this was because of its charm, warmth and glorious parkland surroundings!
Our Beauty Therapists welcome and look after the needs of our guests/clients in the Health and Beauty department, whether it is for an invigorating massage, a relaxing facial, a manicure treatment or a session in the gym, or anything in between. Our Beauty Therapists at Tylney Hall are constantly aware of our guests' requirements and recognise the expectations of guests staying in a four red star Hotel.
The successful candidate will deliver treatments to a 5 star standard, organising refreshments and clearing up at the end, our Beauty Therapist will be checking the booking details in order that the treatments are followed to the tiniest detail so our guests are wowed from the moment they walk through our doors! Our Health and Beauty team are central to the success of the hotel; they are a hardworking, very friendly but dedicated and professional team. Help is also required to prepare the leisure areas for guest visits.
You must ideally have your level 2 & 3 qualifications in beauty therapy and experience in a 4/5 star Hotel is desirable with excellent attention to detail. A good understanding and ability to speak and read English is crucial. We are in a rural location so own transport is essential.
Qualifications in Reflexology and Indian Head Massage would be beneficial however not essential. If you are a strong Therapist and feel that you would like to join the team and that this role would suit your strengths, we would be delighted to hear from you!
And in Return....
As an Investor In People accredited employer, Elite Hotels offer a wide range of benefits to our employees to ensuring they are happy and well rewarded. Along with excellent training, development and progression opportunities some of the other benefits successful candidates would enjoy include:
- Quality Tunic provided
- 10% commission on retail products sold
- 30% off treatments
- Product training
- Use of Indoor pool and Gym
- You will earn a share in the Company Gratuities scheme which is performance driven by you and your colleagues.
- We have an Employee Assistance programme managed by Hospitality Action to help you navigate through life's difficulties.
- There are a range of flexible benefits to help you manage your lifestyle including live in accommodation for some positions
- We operate a childcare voucher scheme offering tax and NI relief when paying a registered childcare provider.
- Our reward and recognition scheme (GEM's - see more information on our careers website) has been highly praised during our Investors in People accreditation.
- At Elite Hotels, we offer fantastic Company discounts and reduced rates for employees and family members across all four of our stunning hotels in beautiful locations
- Free meals on duty compliments of the Chef
- Free car parking
If you feel that you would like to join us and that this role would suit your strengths, we would be delighted to hear from you!
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close