Bilingual (German) Travel Sales Team Leader - Hampshire - £19k + commission
Working a Travel Sales team leader you will be managing the day to day activities, training, coaching and motivating a team of driven and dedicated outbound travel sales team members based in 2 locations for the purpose of achieving or exceeding established sales goals and delivering superior customer service.
You will proactively seek ways to increase sales, moral and revenue opportunities by creating team incentives and contests that motivate staff and drive sales. You will also ensure appropriately staffing levels are maintained for their team.
• Managing team member performance daily by monitoring calls, coaching team members on sales and lead retention techniques, providing routine training, identifying improvement opportunities, providing timely and effective feedback, and issuing disciplinary action, as necessary, in order to ensure achievement of departmental sales objectives.
• Equally manage Consultants in 2 locations
• Support outbound coach with recruitment and conduct performance appraisals and maintain accurate employment records, detailing performance development or employment actions, for each Consultant.
• Ensure timely dissemination of information related to sales objectives, campaigns, results of sales efforts, special pricing and other pertinent information are routinely communicated to call center team members.
• Foster a positive and cooperative atmosphere that promotes goal achievement; routinely develop motivational team incentives, contests and awards that increase departmental morale and sales.
• Assists outbound team with any customer inquiries or escalated issues, as necessary.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Successful call centre sales management experience, managing a team of sales customer service representatives/telemarketing agents; Previous outbound sales and leadership experience
• Must be able to maintain and improve the sales process and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit to deliver on specifically defined objectives
• Must be a Strong and Clear Communicator with an excellent telephone manner
• Attention to detail and Organizational skills
• Ability to work well as part of a Team, dedicated and flexible.
• Computer literate – CRM Solutions, word, Excel, and in house systems (Freestyle Connect and Seaweb)
• MUST be Bilingual ENGLISH and GERMAN