9 months ago
Become part of a brand new travel team and help grow an already well-established retail travel business! I am currently recruiting for some fresh, friendly faces to become part of one the UKs fastest growing independent travel agencies! The new store requires a Branch Manager, a Full Time Travel Consultant and ideally, 2 part time Travel Consultants. If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and a chance to show off your exceptional customer service skills then this could be the role for you!
(Duties will differ slightly for a Managerial role)
- Working face-to-face and over the phone taking enquiries from customers
- Offering excellent customer service, dealing with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner.
- Quoting a range of holidays including UK, Europe and Worldwide trips.
- Manage leads and convert them into sales
- Attend brand and product training sessions
- You can expect to be dealing with dynamic packaging/tailor-made itineraries, along with package holidays.
- Previous travel experience essential as this is a busy store!
- Great customer service and organisational skills
- Confident and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task
- Quick learner & attention to detail
- Enjoy working towards sales and targets
In return you will be offered a good, competitive salary for your hard work. As well as other benefits including:
- Competitive salary offered
- FULL TIME hours - 37.5 per week
- Part time hours available - 3 or 4 days per week
- Company pension
- Free holiday allowance
- Free parking
If you are currently looking for your next role, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or contactfor more info!