Established for over 40 years, this market leading travel company are looking for an experienced Brochure and Digital Content Manager. Paying £32K - £35K based in their offices in North London.
Brochure Production and Digital Content Manager, Responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for planning, co-ordinating and delivering the end-to-end production process of several brochure titles year-round.
-Sourcing and managing print and distribution quotes within a set budget
- Creating and updating accurate and inspiring content, including but not limited to: ad copy. sales campaigns, product descriptions, brochures, travel articles, newsletters, magazines, direct mailers, web copy, blogs, TV, Radio and Video Scripts
Brochure Production and Digital Content Manager, Skills Required:
- Previous Brochure production experience
- Copy writing and marketing content writing experience
- Working experience within the travel industry.
- Exceptional understanding of differences between promotional copy writing and content writing
- Ability to think in campaigns, not just in one-off executions, as well as superior writing and editing skills; for digital and print platforms
- Paying £32K - £35K
- Based North London
To apply for this Brochure Production and Digital Content Manager please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG48569
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.