This well established Events travel focused company are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator to support their Business Development Managers. Based in the City of London. Paying £20K
Business Development Assistant, Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Director of Sales in setting up large group partnerships and offering admin assistance to the entire leisure team
- Working closely with the CRM system in building up new contacts.
- Attending the forums as needed and assisting with event management
- Identifying new business opportunities in existing and emerging markets.
Business Development Assistant, Skills Required:
- Previous proven sales experience with structured sales training
- Positive attitude and hunger to succeed in sales
- Experience or a demonstrable interest in travel and the travel industry.
- Based in Central London
- Paying £20K
To apply for this Business Development Assistant please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG52654
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.