about 1 month ago
Business Development Manager/Hospitality / 30k-40k/ Redditch
Fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and a fresh sales team as they look to expand and maximise on the potential of the incredible conference and venue side of this beautiful Grade II listed hotel.
The Business Development Manager will be a key component to the company achieving new business, this is an ideal role for a driven Sales Manager that thrives in an autonomous field based role.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
* To deliver the hotel sales plan as well as monitoring progress throughout the year, issuing forecasts and reacting to shortfalls with recovery plans / initiatives.
* Proactively 'hunt' for new sales opportunities, developing business within corporate, conference, group and leisure markets as well as sponsorship opportunities. Utilising a variety of tools such as database sharing, OTA' and driving growth thorough consistent follow-up of sales leads.
* To represent the company at appropriate trade exhibitions and conferences, and sales activities
* Organise, host and co-host hospitality events for all key local and national decision makers / bookers
* Network with local business's, tourist boards and attractions
* Negotiate rates and contract terms with key customers within the scope dictated by the Director of Sales and the General Manager
The successful Candidate will possess;
* Demonstrable track record in a pro-active sales position
* Previous experience in Venue/Conference/ banqueting sales
* Excellent communication & presentation skills
* Driven self-starter that thrives in an autonomous role
* Confidence to network and build relationships with new and existing clients
* Experience of a 'hunter' new business role
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please do not hesitate to apply
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close