Business Development Manager. Central London. Business Travel
Our client is a well-established Business and Leisure Travel Management Company. They are a professional, vigorous and forward thinking company, offering a full range of corporate and personal travel management services.
Business Development Manager Overview
Business Development Manager needs to be a self-starter who will be responsible for generating new business for the Business Travel division under the guidance and direction of the MD.
Business Development Manager Respnsibilities
- Lead generation – responsible for sourcing, generating and following up sales leads
- Source prospective companies for cold-calling campaigns from numerous sources i.e. prospect databases, web-sites, Google based on pre-determined criteria i.e. size of company, region, industry SIC Codes
- Cold calling
- Qualifying prospects
- Appointment making
- Attending prospective client meetings as & when required, both on their own or with a colleague
- Preparation of proposal documents
- Production of Service Level Agreements (SLA) and contracts in conjunction with Operations Director
- Achieving sales targets
- Provision of weekly sales reports to the Directors
- Sales database – timely update and maintenance of prospective client data in the database.
- Attend exhibitions and external supplier meetings.
- Liaison with Operational Teams for the successful integration of new clients.
- Assist with Marketing campaigns utilising Email Marketing software and Company Social Media sites
- General Sales Administration tasks.
Attributes of a Business Development Manager
- Experience of Microsoft Office (particularly Powerpoint, Excel and Word)
- Quick Thinker
- Focused on Innovative Solutions
- Ability to Multi-task, Work to Deadlines
- Team Player
- Excellent travel knowledge.
For further information, please contact Paul in the Business Travel team.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £100 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you! Click for full details