Our client is a dynamic and successful corporate travel company, and due to remarkable growth, now seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join its friendly and busy team. This award-winning and forward thinking travel firm offers a range of travel types to an array of corporate clients with an excellent reputation in the travel industry.
This role is ideal for an experienced travel professional with business development experience seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded a generous salary, benefits package and career growth. We would consider business or leisure travel candidates for this post.
This exciting business development manager role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Managing and increasing the portfolio of an array of corporate clients.
- Listen, converse and make business recommendations in a professional manner with potential clients
- Prepare and present business documents, including presentations both internally and externally
- Establish and develop strong client relationships
- Demonstrate good business acumen
- Attend regular monthly product presentations
- Establish and develop strong relationships with all departments
- Report competitor and client activities to the Head of New Business
To be the cut above the rest you must:
- Experience within the travel industry within business development is essential
- You must be a natural networker, be a strong team player with proven experience in a results-driven travel environment.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in joining our client’s friendly team as Business Development Manager and be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent bonus and the opportunity to enhance your career for this highly successful and prestigious travel management company and be rewarded for your hard work, send us your cv today.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.