Our client is a dynamic and successful luxury leisure and corporate travel company, and due to remarkable growth, now seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join its friendly and busy team. This award-winning and forward thinking travel firm offer a range of travel types to an array of clients with an excellent reputation in the travel industry.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel professional with business development experience seeking career progression with the opportunity to earn a very lucrative commission.
This exciting business development manager role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Managing and increasing the portfolio of an array of leisure and corporate clients.
- Listen, converse and make business recommendations in a professional manner with potential clients
- Prepare and present business documents, including presentations both internally and externally
- Establish and develop strong client relationships
- Demonstrate good business acumen
- Attend regular monthly product presentations
- Establish and develop strong relationships with all departments
To be the cut above the rest you must:
- Experience within the travel industry within business development is essential
- You must be a natural networker, be a strong team player with proven experience in a results-driven travel environment.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Roles available in London and Manchester
If you are interested in joining our client’s friendly team as Business Development Manager and be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent bonus (OTE £100K!) and the opportunity to enhance your career for this highly successful and prestigious travel management company and be rewarded for your hard work, send us your cv today.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.