Business Development Manager
Our client is looking for someone with experience in business development to join their team.
You will be responsible for increasing sales, identifying to new business opportunities and building relationships with new clients.
You’ll use your negotiation, closing and relationship building skills to secure new business.
You’ll be confident in working independently, managing your own leads and timetable and be able to plan strategically to ensure business opportunities are maximised.
· Achieve sales targets through prospecting and networking for new business
· Target new clients, new leads and opportunities
· Manage the sales process from the initial business development call, through to the close of sale
· Maintain an in-depth understanding of the industry and current trends
· In out all sales contacts and activities on the companies CRM system
· Follow up on leads and manage your pipeline
· Arrange and attend client meetings
· Ability to develop new business and achieve sales targets
· Be able to create sales presentations
· Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent time management, organisational and communication skills
· Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external clients