This is an excellent opportunity for an adaptable and confident individual who can demonstrate previous account development management experience in a Travel Leisure OR Travel Corporate environment. You will assist your clients in growing their business and profitability and give high visibility and increase member buy-in to our clients preferred suppliers
As a Business Development Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
· Develop strong positive relationships with all your accounts.
· Understand each business needs and requirements
· Offer general business support and advice to your accounts
· Feedback requirements and comments in relation to commercial deals, marketing and business support
· Provide each ‘client’ with regular proactive communication
· Understand the key business drivers of each member
· Identify those members who need additional support
· Implement Business Diagnostic and identify key business improvement and development opportunities to increase income/profits
· Identify key action requirements, monitor progress regularly
· Tailor sales towards preferred business partners to increase margins
Business Account Manager Skill attributes:
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately