This independent corporate business travel company are growing and have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Development Manager, based in their offices South West London. Paying circa £25K OTE £35K
Business Development Manager, Responsibilities:
- Sourcing and prospecting client
- Working from warm leads and making cold calls to potential clients and introducing the companies services.
- Arranging meetings with prospects and presenting
- Attending networking, conferences and events and showcasing the business.
Business Development Manager, Skills Required:
- Previous business development experience, ideally within travel but other sectors will be considered
- Confident telephone manner
Business Development Manager, Additional Information:
- Paying Circa £25K + OTE £35K
- Based SW London
- Annual free European holiday
- Opportunity to grow your own sales team after one year and progress to Sales Manager
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
To apply for this Business Development Manager please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG54398
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.