8 months ago
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager or Account Manager? Would you like to work for a leading independent Business Travel management company based in the Bristol? This is a leading independent business travel specialist who are seeking an experienced business development manager to market their services to new and existing clients with the backing of a global company. This is a great opportunity and the chance to develop and really build your career with an established reputable company.
* Working predominantly out of office in Bristol
* Attending client appointments
* Building relationships with key decision makers
* Responsible for getting in new business travel accounts,
* Presenting the offer pro-actively to potential customers and identify opportunities
* Analysing customer needs, conduct pre-sales routines and formalise responses
* Tendering and completing forms
* Manage their own diary and appointments
* Extensive business development and b2b sales experience
* Thrives in a targeted environment
* Consistent performer
* Used to and enjoys the sales/business development activities and environments
* Strong cold calling abilities
* Confident in front of clients
* A proven sales record
* Enthusiastic and shows initiative
* Looking to grow with a company
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary of £30,000p/a plus commission dependent on experience. This role is predominantly office based however due to appointments you will have car allowance, laptop, mobile and pension.
To apply for the role of Business Development Manager please send your CV to email@example.com of follow the link TO APPLY - For further information please call Dave at Travel Trade Recruitment or or click 'Apply Now'