about 1 year ago
Business Development Manager - London
Have you experience of pitching for new business and good travel industry knowledge? Do you want to progress your career with a highly reputable travel business travel company? They offer excellent working conditions and the ability to earn an excellent salary plus commission
* Using the existing database to canvass warm leads
* Develop strategies to develop new business and cold call
* To be office based and visiting clients
* Pitch for new business
* Meet weekly and monthly call targets
* Manage relationships
* Attend relevant sales meetings
* Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
My client is keen to recruit a professional sales person with prior sales experience gained winning new business within the travel industry, most importantly you must be able to win new business through cold calling and pitching for business aimed at SME's and larger organisations.
* Ability to deal with clients at board room level
* Presentable, articulate and numerate
* Previous Business to Business selling experience
* Commercial Aware
* Handled corporate travel clients previously
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and expanding company with an excellent portfolio of clients and great branding. They will provide a basic salary of £ 25,000 plus commission opportunities.
To apply for the Business Development Manager role
Click 'Apply' now and send me your CV.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, only suitably experienced candidates will be contacted.