3 months ago
Business Development manager, Covering the North of England. Become a brand ambassador for one of the world's leading guided travel companies who are dedicated to fulfilling dreams and experiences for others. Working in a business to business environment, you will be responsible for identifying potential growth areas, opening new accounts and developing long-term relationships with travel professionals to maximise sales and revenue opportunities.
Traveling throughout your territory, you will promote the benefits of this companies travel experiences, actively support partner marketing efforts and present to potential travellers on a daily basis. Not only will you sell guided travel, you will experience the thrill of worldwide travel for yourself as you learn the product and attend company trainings in places like the Canadian Rockies, Europe and even Fiji!
Business Development manager Responsibilities:
- Achieve (and surpass) sales goals
- Manage any existing relationships in your territory.
- Identify potential growth areas through prospecting.
- Prepare written paperwork, presentations, reports, and price quotes.
- Attend international/domestic sales meetings, product seminars, and trade shows.
- Remain up-to-date on the company's product, selling advantages and special offers.
- Well-developed presentation skills that include preparation.
- A professional demeanour and appearance.
- A high achiever with an exceptional track record of sales success.
- The ability to successfully develop lasting relationship with external partners.
- A passion for networking in-person, via phone,
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close