We have an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join an award-winning, high touch ground transportation company who specialise in providing a 5 star Chauffeur Service to clients within the travel, events, wedding, concierge and corporate sectors. Due to continued success and recent expansion the company are now looking for a motivated, ambitious individual with proven sales capabilities to join their team who are based centrally in London.
The responsibilities of the Business Development Manager are:
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of the business products and value proposition
- Develop new and existing accounts to enhance sales and profitable revenue for the business
- Generate and explore new leads and follow up on warm inbound enquiries
- Invite and respond to RFP’s and tenders and ensure all reservation and quotation requests are handled correctly
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through recommendations, networking, trade shows, industry knowledge etc.
- Attend regular client meetings to present services, identify needs and propose solutions that meet/exceed expectations
- Negotiate with stakeholders to close new business
- Keep abreast of trends and changes within the corporate travel sector and play a key role in developing a strategy for successful sustainable business
The requirements of the Business Development Manager are:
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in the corporate travel or ground transportation sectors
- Proven negotiation skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen
- Tenacity and desire to succeed and exceed KPI’s
- Excellent presentation skills
- Superb communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A passion for service excellence
The Business Development Manager role would ideally suit a confident, knowledgeable and experienced individual with an entrepreneurial flair who wishes to advance their career with a great company that boasts industry recognition.
If you wish to apply for the Business Development Manager role, please click the link below or call Prospects 4 Corporate Travel on