18 days ago
One of the UK`s fastest growing companies in the food service industry is looking to fill a newly created Business Development Manager / Executive position.
Highly successful and growing, this company has been running for over 15 years. They offer a range of food and hospitality services to the Business and Industry sector mainly across the Home Counties, London and the South East.
The Business Development Manager / Executive role will be primarily based from the Wokingham offices however they could also potentially work from home a couple of days a week. They will be responsible for sourcing New Business opportunities within the Business & Industry sector, developing a sales pipeline and managing the complete sales tender cycle. There will be some tender based selling, necessitating management of bid production, calculating resources & contract costs and engaging with other departments within the business.
- Fundamental objective is the achievement of your New Business Sales Target
- Manage complete Sales Cycle from pro-active marketing through to contract award
- Maintain and develop a strong sales pipeline
- Up to date and accurate business forecasting
- Support the maintenance of the ACT sales database system working closely with the telesales team to generate new opportunities.
- Complete high quality bid documentation for tenders and proposals
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to prospective clients
The experience we need.
The Business Development Manager / Executive role is potentially a good next step for an Operations Manager within hospitality, food service or food related industry or Catering Manager who is ready to take on their next challenge. Experience of working within a sales role would be an advantage. They would also consider a more senior candidate which is already experienced within business development and sales - ideally still definitely with knowledge, experience or passion for the food industry. The successful candidate will be target driven, have a can do attitude and eye for detail, be passionate and creative, self-motivated, determined and enthusiastic.
- Drive and determination to constantly deliver
- Negotiating and presenting skills at all levels
- Highly motivated, flexible and a team player able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to use initiative and think outside the box
- IT Competence in In-design, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with a strong understanding of client needs
- Inclusive management style with strong leadership skills
- Able to communicate fluently at all levels
- Confident decision-maker
- A good sense of humour!
What you`ll get in return.
A fantastic opportunity for someone to step into the Business Development Manager / Executive role within an organisation which is genuinely growing. The right candidate will definitely have opportunity to progress with the business. There is a competitive basic salary on offer around 30k to 40k with a potential to go higher for a more senior/experienced candidate. They will also offer a commission structure.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Rachael Ellison a call
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close