3 months ago
Business Development manager, covering the South East of England & London. Become a brand ambassador for one of the world's leading guided travel companies who are dedicated to fulfilling dreams and experiences for others. Working in a business to business environment, you will be responsible for identifying potential growth areas, opening new accounts and developing long-term relationships with travel professionals to maximise sales and revenue opportunities. To be considered for this exciting new role you will have experience of managing your own territory in a field based role, you will be a money hungry sales person who has the ability to grow and develop your own territory and in turn you will reap the rewards working for this amazing company!
Traveling throughout your territory, you will promote the benefits of this companies travel experiences, actively support partner marketing efforts and present to potential travellers on a daily basis. Not only will you sell guided travel, you will experience the thrill of worldwide travel for yourself as you learn the product and attend company trainings in places like the Canadian Rockies, Europe and even Fiji!
Business Development manager Responsibilities:
- Achieve (and surpass) sales goals
- Manage any existing relationships in your territory.
- Identify potential growth areas through prospecting, ALWAYS hunting for new business
- Prepare written paperwork, presentations, reports, and price quotes.
- Attend international/domestic sales meetings, product seminars, and trade shows.
- Remain up-to-date on the company's product, selling advantages and special offers.
- Well-developed presentation skills that include preparation.
- A professional demeanour and appearance.
- A high achiever with an exceptional track record of sales success.
- The ability to successfully develop lasting relationship with external partners.
- A passion for networking in-person, via phone,
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
29 days ago
only 20 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close