Business, First & Luxury Tailor-made Sales. Here is an exciting opportunity for experienced Travel Consultants looking to move into a niche role that will see you put together Business & First Class flight itineraries, also combine these ultimate flights with luxury 5* Hotels / Resorts, creating high value tailor-made holidays to destinations such as USA, Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Middle East, Far East etc.
If you're the kind of Travel Consultant who thinks you’re special and relishes the thought of putting together high-end tailor-made holidays using Business & First Class flights, then this role could be for you!
Business, First & Luxury Tailor-made Role:
Be a true ambassador representing the company, offering an exceptional level of service by asking the right questions so that you can gain an understanding of what's important to the client and offer them a tailored solution to their luxury holiday needs.
- Serve discerning clientele with their Business, First and Luxury Tailor-made Holiday needs
- Have the manner, temperament and eloquence to be able to connect and converse with the clients in order to close the sale, plus be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Create first and business class travel itineraries to worldwide destinations including beach escapes, idyllic retreats, long-haul city breaks, honeymoons etc.
- Converse with clients mainly by telephone and email enquiries conveying information, both written and verbal, that is clear, precise, and always understood by the clients
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel Consultant with 4+ years putting together luxury tailor-made holidays
- Passion for travel and to have travelled extensively, and keen to travel further, with a desire to learn and improve knowledge
- Able to convert enquiries into bookings using your personality, first hand travel knowledge and experience
- Ability to streamline and simplify complicated information and timely in responding to client requests
- Able to prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- A number cruncher with sharpe eye for the smallest detail, possess excellent organisation and time management skills
- Knowledge of GDS and a good understanding of airline net fares essential
Our client offers a pleasant and professional working environment along with an excellent remuneration package, where the basic salary is £32,000 - £39,000 per annum, DOE, plus benefits, with the opportunity to travel overseas on Fam Trips. Working hours are 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday, with 2 weekend days per month, given back in lieu days.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.