8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has risen in a rewarding Business Development role within the Travel Industry! If you're looking for a new challenge and you have the determination, hunger and willingness to succeed then this is the new role for you! This role is placed within a vibrant, expanding team for a very fast growing company. Are you their new Business Relationship Manager?
My client a leading company within the travel industry are looking for a Business Relationship Manager to join their expanding team. This niche market rewarding sales position could be just the role you are looking for.
* Pipeline and prospecting new clients and opportunities to achieving sales activity and targets
* A clear demonstration of segmenting a market and a strategic approach
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders within various businesses.
* Manage a portfolio of accounts to drive growth
* Attend occasional networking events
* Forecast sales potential from new and existing business.
* Manage key accounts and business development new opportunities
* Have a proven track record in Business development/Account management.
* Be able to work autonomously and have a self-driven work ethic
* New business focused sales experience
* Comfortable on the phone with a professional phone manner
* Top level organisation and work management skills
* Ability to interact and operate with all levels of the business
* Be driven and carry a desire to succeed and achieve the best
* Efficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and outlook.
* £23-£25k basic plus uncapped commission
* 22 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
* Company Share Scheme
* Career Development opportunity
If you're keen to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Meg on