Business Travel Account Manager
Our client, is an award-winning specialist Travel Management Company providing a unique and comprehensive travel service. To support their continued growth they are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their dedicated Account Management team.
The main focus of this role is to provide an exceptional service to a select portfolio of existing clients.
**This role can be to work remotely full time but candiates must be happy to come into London for client visits**
Key Responsibilities of a Business Travel Account Manager:
- Coordinate and attend face to face client meetings providing an exceptional Account Management service to ensure accounts are serviced effectively
- Identify and qualify up-selling sales opportunities to increase growth and revenue
- Prepare daily and weekly reports to team manager
- Analyse / prioritise opportunities and time accordingly to achieve targets whilst managing customer expectations.
- Implement account development plans and assist with marketing campaigns to engage key clients
- Be involved with the tendering and re bid process
- Prepare Management Information reports for current clients on various aspects of their travel expenditure and deliver these at regular review meetings, identifying opportunities for savings and efficiencies
- Prepare and present information for potential customers including RFIs and Tender Proposals
- Conduct client presentations and product training
- Identify and attend client specific exhibitions and other promotional and networking events.
Business Travel Account Manager Key Requirements:
- A successful track record in Account Management or Business Development
- Excellent relationship management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a personable and professional presence
- The ability to deliver short-term results against tight deadlines whilst building strategic objectives
- Demonstrable energy, self-motivation and personal discipline
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft office packages
- A full UK driving license (essential)
Business Travel Account Manager Benefits:
- A highly competitive salary, quarterly bonus £££££ and car allowance
- The experience of working in a fast-growing company with excellent opportunities for progression
- Pension, life insurance, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme, discounted staff travel.
For further information, please contact Paul in the Business Travel team.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £100 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!