Our client is an award winning and well-established travel management company offering business travel, VIP travel, conferences, event management, sports tours, group travel and leisure holidays. Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced Account Management Travel Coordinator to join our clients friendly and busy team.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins us has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within a successful travel company, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Manage a portfolio of approximate 50 small clients, making regular calls and acting as point of contact as required.
- Assist the AM team with management information reporting and statistics. This will include producing, checking and analysis of reports.
- Provide administrative support to the AM team, which will include extensive use of Salesforce ensuring that all information is kept up-to date.
- Help arrange client functions, promotional events and familiarisation trips and to attend/escort when necessary.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. Knowledge of Travelport and Salesforce would be useful but training will be provided.
- Experience in account management within travel is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as role is client facing and will also involve interaction with all departments of the company.
• Healthy salary
• Varied job role
• Travel Perks
• Birthday off
• Gym membership
• Interest free ticket loan
• Modern & friendly environment
• Sociable working hours
• Discounts on travel and insurance
• Career progression & development
• Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking corporate travel management company within a friendly team in state of the art offices.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from travel background will be considered for this role.