Business Travel Consultant
Clarity Travel Management are the UKs fastest growing Business Travel Company. We are an ambitious and dynamic business and our investment in training new travel consultants via our dedicated training academy will help you build your career with us. You will have the opportunity to personally grow, develop new skills and progress in a business that really is going places.
Our Senior Business Travel consultants will assist clients with their travel enquiries both over the phone and via email, including (but not limited to) booking flights, hotels, rail, car-hire, airport parking and advising on travel visas requirements.
With strong growth plans projected over the coming years, we are actively seeking various Business Travel Consultant’s to join our reservations team. We pride ourselves on offering a platinum level of customer service to all of our clients on a consistent basis.
We can offer you
To be successful in this role we are looking for travel professionals with:- Excellent GDS knowledge, preferably with Galileo
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES- Process reservations, amendments and cancellations as requested by the client in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with the company standards and those laid out in the ISO procedures manual.
KEY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Accuracy and ability to follow complex instructions
- The ability to work within a team environment to achieve team/department objectives
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Well organised and quick to prioritise workload
- Ability to think logically and consider all relevant aspects with strong analytical skills
- GDS proficient
- Recognised business travel level 2/3 qualification