Business Travel Consultant, Manchester, up to £23K Dependent on Experience
Our client who is an award winning Independent based in Manchester is looking for a Business Travel Consultant to join their team due to rapid expansion.
This is a fantastic position for someone who is looking for a career and an opportunity to develop within the travel industry.
The Business Travel Consultant must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Business Travel and be dynamic with an outgoing personality and ideally experienced on working very demanding accounts.
The responsibilities of the Business Travel Consultant are:
• Offering expert advice in all aspect of Business Travel
• To issue, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares
• Follow client profiles and adhere to company policy
• Amend existing bookings
• Assist with any other details client may want
The skills required for the Business Travel Consultant:
• At least 2 years’ experience in Business Travel
• Experienced in using the Galileo or will consider cross training
• Knowledge of booking flights, hotels and car hire
• Knowledge of net and published fares
• Able to conduct oneself in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service
The Business Travel Consultant would ideally suit a dynamic person wishing to work in a company that looks for young talent in the Business Travel Industry.
To apply for the Business Travel Consultant role, please click on the link below or call Prospect4Corporate Travel on