Business Travel Consultant, Brighton, up to £28K
A fantastic opportunity for a Business Travel Consultant to join a Global Travel Management Company, working on mixed accounts in this growing office.
You will ideally have come from a business travel back ground however strong leisure candidates with ticketing experience will be considered.
The responsibilities of the Business Travel Consultant are:
• Offering expert advice in all aspect of travel
• To issue, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares
• Follow client profiles and adhere to company policy
• Amend existing bookings
• Assist with any other details client may want
The skills required for the Business Travel Consultant:
• Experienced in using Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre GDS is essential (cross training will be provided)
• Knowledge of booking flights, hotels and car hire
• Knowledge of net and published fares
• IATA or BA ticketing 1 & 2 is desirable
• Able to conduct oneself in a professional manner
• Provide excellent customer service
The Business Travel Consultant's role would ideally a Leisure Travel Candidates who can demonstrate a knowledge using a GDS either Amadeus, Worldspan, Sabre or Galileo
To apply for the Business Travel Consultant, please click on the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on.