Business Travel Consultant, Up to £24k, Oxfordshire
Our client a Business Travel Management agency is expanding their team and therefore is looking to recruit a Business Travel Consultant that possesses excellent customer service and communciation skills combned with strong experience of uisng a GDS.
The responsibilities of the Business Travel Consultant are as follows:
• Responsible for booking air, hotel, rail, ancillaries for travellers of all levels
• Superb flight and air fare knowledge including net fares and ticketing using native GDS
• Responsible for end to end management & ownership of bookings
• Proactively escalate potential issues for timely resolution
• Experience working to clients travel policy
The skills required for the Business Travel Consultant are asa follows:
To apply for the Business Travel Consultant role, please click on the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on .