Business Travel Consultant
Location: Central London
Job Title: Business Travel Consultant
We are currently recruiting for a Business Travel Consultant to join the team for a inderpendant high end travel managment company . We are looking for dynamic experienced Business Travel consultant who has experience of working on high end travel accounts.
Daily duties of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
• Booking long and short haul travel through a GDS.
• Using Nett and Published fares.
• Providing most cost affect solutions when booking flights using Nett, Published, and CAT35 fares.
• Booking hotels ,car hire.
• Arranging transfers and rail travel.
• Looking after all aspects of travel requests ensuring they are dealt with within agreed SLA’s.
Skills and experience required of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
• 2/4 years’ experience working within a business travel management company
• Fully conversant with how to issue/reissue tickets for all ticket types (published, CAT35, Route Deals and Charity Fares).
• A strong corporate background and previous experience working on VIP and high demand accounts
• Proven customer service skills and communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of hotel bookings, passport and visas, UK Rail and other ancillary products.
• Strong team work ethic required, but must also be able to work unsupervised when required.
To apply for the Business travel consultant role please click on the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on