A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this market leading corporate travel company as a Business Travel Consultant working in Manchester city centre. They are looking for CRS / GDS trained travel consultants with good fares experience, ideally candidates whom are currently in the role of Business Travel Consultant, although someone with CRS / GDS experience who wants to make the move across to Business / Corporate travel will be considered too
Successful Business Travel Consultant will work Monday to Friday on a small shift pattern between 08.3oam and 6.30pm - servicing a mixture of accounts. There is an excellent basic salary of £19,000 - £21,000 (or higher if you have full Business travel experience) plus benefits depending on experience.
Business Travel Consultant duties:
· Working on a mixture of small and large business travel accounts
· Booking net and published fares using a CRS / GDS
· Booking hotels, car hire, providing visa and currency advise
· Searching for the most cost effective travel means for each call
Meet and exceed set targets
Business Travel Consultant Skills required:
· Working knowledge of a CRS, Galileo or Sabre or Amadeus or Worldspan is essential!
· Either business travel or leisure travel reservations experience from either a retail travel, airline reservations, or tailormade travel background
· With experience working as a Travel consultant, Reservations agent, Travel advisor, Travel agent, Business travel consultant or Corporate travel consultant
· Experience of booking net, published or consolidated fares with a good understanding in general of fares
· A team player,
· Proven track record of working under pressure
If you are interested in applying for the Business Travel Consultant role please call Kelly onand send your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.