Business Travel Consultant, Manchester up to £19,000
Our Client who are an award winning independent TMC that provide a truly first class travel management service tailored to each client’s requirements are on a recruitment drive due to continued and sustainable growth within their sectors. They are looking for a Senior Business Travel Consultant who excels in customer service and understands the need to continue to provide a seamless service to their customers in all areas of the travel management process.
The responsibilities of the Senior Business Travel Consultant are:
• Offering expert advice in all aspect of Business Travel
• To issue, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares
• Follow client profiles and adhere to company policy
• Amend existing bookings
• Assist with any other details client may want
The skills required for the Senior Business Travel Consultant:
• At least 1 years’ experience as a Senior Business Travel Consultant or 2 year's experience as a tailormade consultant
• Experienced in using GDS system is essential
• Knowledge of net and published fares
• Work to a high level of detail
• Be a good communicator
• Able to conduct oneself in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service
If you wish to apply for the role of Senior Business Travel Consultant, please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on.