2 months ago
My clients are an exclusive independent travel management company with a difference, based in South Staffordshire and they are looking for a Business Travel Consultant to join their team of experienced agents. If you have experience of working on a GDS system within a Travel industry and you are wanting to progress within a growing company then this role has your name written all over it!
As a Business Travel Consultant you will be responsible for handling travel booking requests from a select group of corporate clients. The nature of their business is niche and exciting so you no two days will be the same in the great role!
* Experience of working on a GDS system, Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus within either a business travel environment, travel agents or tour operator.
* You will have working experience of handling reservations of flights, hotels and ground arrangements.
* Knowledge of net and published fares
* Excellent customer service skills
* Attention to detail
* Negotiation and listening skills
* A strong professional telephone manner
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
* Experience of working in a busy professional office environment
* Advanced computer literacy (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and use of the internet)
For the Business Travel Consultant's role you will expect a salary in the region of £17000 - £22000 per annum plus great company benefits.
To apply for this Business Travel Consultant position click 'Apply' and submit your CV, call Marie onor
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close