Business Travel Consultant
This is a fantastic opportunity for Business travel consultant to work on a mixture of small to medium sized accounts for an expanding independent business travel company.
This is an exciting time to join this company as so much is going on and the future is looking extremely promising.
The office environment is extremely lively and is very focused towards team bonding.
As a Business Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Servicing an array of small to medium accounts booking all aspects of business travel
* Dealing with complicated itineraries
* Offering great customer service to clients in this personal service environment
Business Travel remuneration package:
* Generous holiday allowance
* Opportunity to progress within this great company
* Ongoing training opportunities
* Discounted travel
Business Travel Consultant skill attributes:
* Excellent team player
* First class customer service skills
* Be hard working and dedicated
* Previous business travel experience is essential or possibly a strong tailormade specialist with excellent nett fares experience
* Any GDS will be considered
For a fully confidential discussion on these positions, please mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.