Our client is an award winning and well established travel management company offering business travel, event management, sports tours, group travel and leisure holidays. Due to remarkable growth we are now seeking an experienced to join our clients friendly and busy team.
· Managing an existing range of corporate travel accounts.
· Understanding the client’s overall needs, researching options, booking various travel types around the world, providing quotes, preparing and sending invoices and ensuring that all of the travel runs smoothly.
· Account managing clients from start to finish.
· Booking a wide range of travel services including private jets, first and business class fares, luxury accommodation, golf holidays, excursions, meetings, events, rail, car hire, airport lounges and many more.
· Offering a cutting edge customer service.
· Minimum of 2 years business travel experience, be fully conversant with Galileo and ideally the Evolvi system, including sound Fares and Ticketing knowledge.
· You’ll be working with people of all business levels as part of a standalone team of two, so you must be a confident and outgoing team player with an excellent command of written and spoken English along with first class customer service skills.
· Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Lucrative salary
• Varied job role
• Travel Perks
• Birthday off
• Gym membership
• Subsidised restaurant
• Modern & friendly environment
• Sociable working hours
• Discounts on travel and insurance
• Career progression & development
• Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking corporate travel management company within a friendly team in state of the art offices.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a business travel background will be considered for this role.