9 months ago
My client is seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their team in their office based in the Berkshire area. My client believes that travel management is all about people and that applies not only to their clients, but also to the people they choose to work for them. When they recruit, they look for bright, energetic people who share their enthusiasm for exceptional customer service. Currently they are looking to recruit an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join them and help progress their new accounts.
You will need to be a skilled Business Travel Consultant ideally Galileo trained and who is keen to take advantage of this exciting opportunity. The successful candidate will be working Monday-Friday office hours and be offered an excellent salary a wide reaching benefits package.
- Provide written quotes and itineraries for long haul flight requests, actively seeking cost effective alternatives to direct routings for all travellers.
- Process hotel and car hire bookings ensuring the use of client contracted suppliers is made at all times.
- Advise on, and process passport & visa applications.
- Processing of flight reservations from point of enquiry to completion of ticketing.
- Handle refund and query requests ensuring all deadlines are met.
documentation is raised to support these bookings.
- Working Monday to Friday
- Ensure all reservations are accurately handled and deadlines met
- Provide the client with correct documentation relevant to their travel.
- Maintain open and honest communication with the Manager and Team members
- Actively participating in team meetings, and sharing knowledge with others to benefit the team.
- Always provide appropriate fares and routings with alternatives where applicable.
You will need to be able to process & complete flight reservations through to ticketing stage and handle enquiries for hotels and car hire along with passport & visa queries. Experience of admin and query handling would also be of benefit although we will train in this area if needed. You will be fully GDS trained.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate offering an excellent salary in the region of £18000 - £22000 dependent on experience along with wide reaching benefits package and the chance to work in a lovely office.
To be considered, please follow the instructions TO APPLY by attaching your CV or - For more information please call Helen Cassin at Travel Trade Recruitment on
11 days ago
only 3 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
28 days ago
only 10 hours until close