Business Travel Consultant
Full Time Office Based position
A background in arranging Business Travel as well as experience working with a GDS (either Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre) is essential as you'll be providing a comprehensive corporate travel service to valued clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your Business Travel career working for a highly successful Travel Management Company.
Skills and Experience required:
- At least 2 years experience working within business travel
- Excellent customer service skills and client relationship management
- Experience working with a recognised GDS (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre)
- Strong worldwide geographical knowledge
- High attention to detail, organisation and prioritisation skills
To apply for this excellent Business Travel Consultant role and join this leading Travel Management Company please call Simon on, or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.