A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this global corporate travel company as a Business Travel Consultant based in Huddersfield. Due continual growth, my client is looking for an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their team, assisting a variety of corporate clients with reservations for flights, hotels, rail and transfers. There is an excellent basic salary up to £23k plus other company benefits.
This role can be full time or part time hours
Business Travel Consultant duties:
· Booking a wide variety of travel including flights, accommodation, rail and transfer
· Booking net and published fares using Galileo
· Searching for the most cost effective travel means for each call
· Working to Service Level Agreements and offering a high level of service to clients
Business Travel Consultant Skills required:
· Experience working within Business Travel either as a Business Travel Consultant or Senior Business Travel Consultant
· MUST have experience using Galileo , Amadeus or Sabre o
· Experience of booking net, published or consolidated fares with a good understanding of general fares
If you are interested in applying for the Business Travel Consultant role please call Rachel onand send your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.