Full time, salary dependant on experience.
We are seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join forward thinking company specialise in proactively providing an effective, efficient and stress free travel management service to a high profile international client base which includes many household names.
Working within a close-knit environment of experienced business travel consultants, your role will be to provide an exceptional travel management service to your clients, arranging all aspects of their travel requirements, including air, hotel & rail.
· Booking all travel requirements, flights, hotel, car hire & rail for a varied client base
· Delivering high levels of customer service at all times
· Utilising your experience to offer expert advice and best value travel options
· Handling all aspects of the booking process including amendments, cancellations, schedule changes and administration
· Working well with autonomy but also as part of a team
What you must have:
Benefits Package: Includes free on site parking, exclusive travel discounts and much more