8 months ago
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant wishing to progress in your career, working for a strong market player, within corporate travel?
Business Travel Consultant required to work for this leading independent travel management company based in Aberdeenshire.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
Working for this Corporate Travel Company, this fantastic company who have won lots of new business recently, your core duty will be to service your key clients, booking all of their Business Travel needs.
Other responsibilities, within this role, include:
- Manage a range of client business travel accounts, booking all of their travel requirements. Your portfolio of clients will include marine and offshore based accounts.
- Offer options to suit client needs & budget.
- Use strong people skills and problem solving skills.
- Use your enthusiasm and relevant skills to get the best out of your role.
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service.
- Use your GDS experience and different fare types knowledge, daily.
The perfect candidate will be suitably experience and use their strong GDS, business travel knowledge and varied fares knowledge, daily. It is an advantage to have marine / offshore fares knowledge but not essential.
You will have the ability to multi-task, remain customer focusses, have strong communication skills and exceptional customer service skills.
The successful candidate will be able to work within a busy environment being a key player in this friendly, vibrant & growing team.
A competitive salary is available to reflect experience with a company benefits package, in addition. Working hours are core office days / hours.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please or call Victoria on.
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
Aberdeenshire, Edinburgh & Lothians, Glasgow, Paisley, Central Scotland
£15k - £20k
8 days ago
only 20 days until close