about 1 month ago
Do you work in Business Travel and looking for a new opportunity, or looking to use your GDS experience / fares knowledge to work for one of the country's leading travel management players, in West Yorkshire?
If you would you like to progress your Business Travel career with a successful, growing travel management company, then this exciting Business Travel opportunity is for you. We are looking for a Business Travel Consultant to become part of this exciting & growing brand. If you have the desire to succeed in business travel, then we want to hear from you.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
The key role, here, as a Business Travel Consultant, is to be multi-skilled and manage client accounts, booking all of their Business Travel needs, whilst delivering the highest standard of customer service.
Other key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Work across a number of major corporate accounts within this hugely successful Business Travel business, booking all of your clients' needs.
- Offer options to clients, whilst delivering the highest standard of customer service.
- Thrive in this diverse and fast paced Business Travel environment, working well off initiative as well as being a key team player.
- Managing all travel requests for clients including flight bookings, groups, multi-centre's, hotels, car hire, etc.
- Use GDS, daily.
- Work with different fare types.
- Respond to all nature of client enquiries in a polite and efficient manner to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Ensure all changed or cancelled travel arrangements are re-issued, cancelled and refunded as per company standard.
Candidates will have ideally gained previous experience within a similar multi-skilled Business Travel role and be GDS trained (Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre, Worldspan).
We are looking for somebody with excellent communication skills, who has a passion for understanding client requirements and providing clients with the right solution, whilst working for a hugely successful, leading Business Travel company.
A competitive starting salary is available to reflect experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the brightest names in Yorkshire's Business Travel industry.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please call Christineor
Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions to apply online.
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
16 days ago
only 5 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close