6 months ago
Are you a Business Travel Consultant looking to progressing your travel career or a Travel Professional wishing to use your travel industry experience, together with your GDS knowledge, to step into Business Travel?
Business Travel Consultant required for this successful Corporate Travel company located in West Yorkshire.
The core duty of a Business Travel Consultant, within this Air Team, is to provide a high level of customer service and support to both internal and external customers using a variety of communication methods to enable the smooth-running of day to day operations within the department.
Other responsibilities include:
* Manage a range of Business Travel accounts, booking all of the client air needs.
* Offer options to your client, meeting needs on routes & budgets.
* Ensure bookings are processed in line with Standard Operating Procedures.
* Use GDS and in-house systems, along with different fare types, daily.
* Deliver the highest standard of customer service.
* Ensure all client enquiries are answered within appropriate timescales, delivering a consistent high quality level of customer service.
* Assist clients with itinerary and fare information when required using appropriate fare access codes applicable to the accounts.
* Ensure all tickets are issued in compliance with fare rules.
* Quality control all bookings.
* Liaise with and assist other departments if and when required.
The successful candidate will have upto date GDS experience (ideally SABRE) and knowledge of different fare types & rules. You will have strong communication, organization and customer service skills.
You will have the ability to multi-task, work effectively in an often busy environment, work within timescales & deadlines and be a key player within this busy, successful and hugely growing team.
The successful candidate will handle all calls / or call Christine on.
28 days ago
only 10 hours until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close