5 months ago
Our client is looking for an exceptional business travel consultant to join their busy Bristol office. You will be reporting into the Director and will provide an efficient and Courteous service in accordance with the companies agreed procedures. You will be primarily responsible for the profitable and skilled handling of the day-to-day travel needs of corporate business accounts. You will be dealing with all key corporate accounts, published and net fares, route deals, rail, ticketing and all related administration. Candidates will have significant previous experience in similar role and be fully conversant with Sabre (or Amadeus/Galileo). You will have excellent communication and time-management skills along with the highest standards of customer care and professionalism.
* Follow workflow processes to ensure customer satisfaction, profitability and efficiency
* Comply with company procedures and systems, including Perfect PNR, ticketing and quality control.
* Take, secure and enter enquiries onto the appropriate system, in the aproved manner.
* Ensure clients are informed of the progress of their travel arrangement and kept up to date with any changes.
* Be aware of client specific SLA's and working in a way that exceeds them.
* Ensure all company profiles and traveller preferences are loaded correctly and utilised at all times, consistently meeting client requirements.
* Use product knowledge and initiative to offer the route and fare best suited to the customer's requirements
* Effectively communicate issues to your Line Manager
* Maintain own awareness of any busy dates due to local/regional events
* Be aware of any promotional fares, new fares, suppliers that are on offer or could affect profitability.
* Communicate effectively with clients, team members and other personnel.
* Customer service/client retention/supplier relationships
* Efficient, up to date and effective process and systems
* Identify and deal with customer issues in a timely and effective manner.
* Previous experience of working in a business travel position
* Confident, creative and persuasive
* Professional, passionate with high energy and enthusiasm
* Collaborative and team player
* Talented with good ability to develop and grow
* To take responsibility for own self-development
* Make the most of training and educational opportunities.
* Demonstrate behaviours, which aligns with and supports the Company's vision and values
* Work in a manner, which is safe and risk free, thus protecting self and colleagues
* To attend a specified number of Familiarisation Trip and educational events to enhance your product knowledge.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a decent base salary in the region of £20-24k with excellent holiday allowance and pension/life assurance.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link TO APPLY - For further information please
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
28 days ago
only 8 hours until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close