8 months ago
Are you looking for the chance to work for a highly reputable Business Travel company? Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant working with Amadeus or other GDS systems? If you've answered yes to any of the above then this is the role for you! This Established Business Travel company are looking to recruit Business Travel Consultants who have a good solid Business Travel background and can handle the pressure of a very high paced corporate environment. In exchange for this they are offering a very competitive salary, plus excellent benefits!
* Working within a team of business travel consultants working on multiple accounts
* Manage travel across worldwide destinations
* Very busy accounts and fast paced environment
* Responsible for handling all aspects of Business Travel
* Able to effectively manage a range of travel bookings including, rail, and hotel, domestic and multi-sector international air.
* Working across Monday - Friday
* Previous experience of working as a Business Travel Consultant
* Excellent geographical knowledge
* You will be a highly motivated, confident, enthusiastic individual who is pro-active,
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* Thrives when providing truly excellent customer service
* GDS experience is a must for this role
* Able to demonstrate proven experience of handling VIP clients
* Ideally hold VA Fares and Ticketing 1 & 2 or equivalent.
Salary range is highly competitive, dependent on experience and comes with a variety of benefits.
Please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link TO APPLY - For more information please call Dave at Travel Trade Recruitment on