8 months ago
If you are a highly skilled business travel consultant with an always professional attitude and want to be part of a growing company, we have a role for you! We are looking for the crème de la crème of specialists - our client is a well-established independent travel management company. Due to expansion and exciting times of opening more offices, we're looking for consultants able use their own initiative and a great team player to join as a Business Travel Consultant within a few of their offices based office in Ireland. Working on multiple accounts, you'll be used to delivering 1st class customer service with strong GDS knowledge and looking after all the client's needs from beginning to end. It's a fast paced environment so a knack for managing priorities is needed, but in return, you will be getting an excellent salary between €27-€33k plus after passing probation will be eligible for team based bonuses too! My client has worked hard for their reputation of being exceptional in Ireland - are you able to join at that level?
Duties & responsibilities
* Fully service all travel requests to include all air, rail hotel and/or other ancillary service reservations
* Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, ensuring the highest possible standards are delivered at all times with a personalised and individual approach to each client
* Problem solve in pressurised situations
* To work to deadlines and prioritise workload
* Be able to maintain a high attention to detail in a fast paced environment
* Respond and react to any client queries in a timely and satisfactory manner
A strong knowledge in native GDS systems (sabre and / Galileo) booking long haul and multistop itineraries, rail and hotels (not point and click systems) Experience in ticketing, refunds and post-reservation customer care is desired. *Please note - non travel candidates will not be considered. *
- The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary €30-€33k (depending on Business travel Experience) along with the chance for team based bonuses' after passing 6 months probations.
- Great hours; Monday - Friday, office hours business hours with some ad hoc OOH
- Established and growing business travel company!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, Business travel Consultant in Ireland (3 possible locations), please call Maryor to discuss in more detail. Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions below.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close