5 months ago
We are looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants for a well-established independent business travel company in Edinburgh. This is a rare opening due to expansion, so a great time to join! This Corporate Travel company deals with a wide range of clientele and prides itself on the exceptional service they deliver to their clients, business partners and suppliers. It has a great reputation and is a sought after company to work for offering a competitive salary based on experience and extensive benefits!
- Working on a diverse selection of dedicated accounts
- Booking worldwide travel for corporate clients on GDS
- Handling enquiries for flights, hotels, car hire, transfers and other ground arrangements
- Providing fantastic customer service at all times
- Making recommendations and processing the bookings in a timely fashion with attention to detail
- Working with speed, accuracy and a calm approach to solve urgent booking amendments and changes.
- Working hours are 9.00 am - 5.30 pm Monday-Friday
We are looking for highly experienced business travel consultants who are looking for a new challenge in a company that will value and reward them, and develop their long term career with. This company is able to cross train on GDS, so we are seeking those trained on Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus.
A competitive starting salary of up to £24,000 per annum (negotiable). There are 21 days holidays plus Bank holidays, Incentives, Bonus, Educationals and much more!
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For more information please contact Georgia onor email@example.com
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close