about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant or Travel professional proficient in GDS and with different fare types? Looking to start a new job ASAP? Progress your career as part of an exciting team? Business Travel Consultants required for this exciting, hugely successful brand who are looking for 2 starters to join their Glasgow office.
Part time Considered.
You will play a key part in the continued success of this new office, for this successful, busy corporate travel name. The key duty will be to deliver the highest standard of customer service whilst booking all of your clients business travel needs.
- Book all your clients business travel needs, including flights, hotels, car hire.
- Offer options to fit your clients criteria.
- Make any amendments or cancellations, where required.
- Work within airline / contract rules & restrictions.
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service.
- Work on GDS, daily. (eg Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre, Worldspan).
- Work to call times and KPI's.
- Continue to represent this company to the highest standard, extending the strong reputation they hold.
The ideal candidates here will have some previous Business Travel experience, having worked for a corporate travel management company currently or previously, on GDS (eg Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre, Worldspan) and have a good knowledge of different fare types. Candidates from a tour operator / leisure background, with the GDS / fares knowledge would also be considered. FULL OR PART TIME
This company are offering a highly competitive basic salary, an excellent quarterly bonus and personal benefits package. This will see you progressing in your career and is a highly respected company to work for.
If you're keen to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Christine on