11 months ago
Are you working in Business Travel and looking to progress in your Business Travel career working for one of the country's leading TMC's?
Business Travel Consultants required for this busy, successful Travel Management Company located in Greater Manchester.
The core duty within this role is to add to the ongoing success, being a key player within this busy, friendly Business Travel team managing client accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Remain enthusiastic, highly motivated and confident whilst managing client Business Travel needs.
- Offer your client options for their travel needs.
- Book all of your client Business Travel needs, including air, multi-centre's, hotels, car hire, transfers, etc.
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service.
- Use GDS and different fare types, daily.
- Establish and maintain strong rapport with clients.
Applicants must be suitably experienced and able to use their Business Travel, GDS and fares knowledge, daily.
You will be motivated, enthusiastic and use the strongest customer service & communication skills.
It is OK to have any GDS, cross-training can be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for any Business Travel Professional, confident in their abilities and eager to take the next step, to progress in their career.
This role is in Greater Manchester and perfect for people living in Manchester, South Manchester, Cheshire, Salford, Trafford with free parking as well as accessibility via public transport.
The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary - experience dependent - along with company benefits and the genuine opportunity to progress personally & professionally being a key player, within this busy, friendly & vibrant team.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Victoria on.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
27 days ago
only 13 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close