Implant Business Travel Consultant for TV Company must have groups and events experience
Up to £27k + Great benefits including discounted restaurant!!!
Do you have business travel groups and events experience or leisure groups and events experience with a GDS? Want to work on an exciting account within the production team?
An extremely busy, demanding and fast paced account that requires someone committed and hard working.
This is a superb opportunity for someone who likes to deal with bookings from start to finish!!!
The suitable candidate must be hard working, adaptable and work well under pressure.
The office is modern and in an affluent part of London with trendy bars and restaurant in the local vicinity.
As a Business Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Servicing a dedicated TV account booking all aspects of business travel
* Dealing with complicated itineraries
* Offering great customer service to clients in this personal service environment
* Arranging all international business travel & at times handling complex itineraries for business travel clients booking all flights, hotels, car hire and other ancillaries
You will be actively encouraged to build solid relationships with your customers in order to cement the company’s status as one of the best in the business.
Business Travel remuneration package:
* Generous holiday allowance
* Opportunity to progress within this great company
* Ongoing training opportunities
* Discounted travel
* Interest free season ticket loan
* discounted restaurant
Business Travel Consultant skill attributes:
* Excellent team player
* previous business travel groups and events experience is essential or a group air specialist
* be able to travel and be on call
* First class customer service skills
* Be hard working and dedicated
*Work well under pressure and deal with at times very difficult clients