Junior Business Travel Consultant BUCKINGHAMPSHIRE
Fantastic basic salary, great benefits and lovely offices!!!!!
Working as part of a dynamic and fast paced team, our Hotel & Rail Consultants provide a hotel, rail and ancillary services booking solution to our customers. You need to multi-task and prioritise, acting as a travel broker not simply an order taker; to recognise all opportunities for our clients.
As a Junior Business Travel Consultant (BT) you will undertake an array of tasks &
- Process hotel, rail and ancillary booking service to broad range of clients via telephone and email
- Ensure best value fares / rates are offered in line with customer requirements
- Process amendments, cancellations and refunds
- Manage Drive bookings and liaise with Chauffeur drivers
- Ensure all enquiries receive a prompt, clear and concise response in accordance with the Service Level Agreement
- Take full responsibility for enquiry from initial request to booking, amending and invoicing
- Use the appropriate systems for all bookings, quality control and invoicing
- Ensure adherence to range of client travel policies and processes
- Manage bill back services
- Work with Client Relationship Managers on property recommendations
- Liaise with the Hotel Programme Manager for rate negotiation
- Provide additional administrative support to the Operations teams
- Any other duty as required commensurate with the post.
Junior Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* Competitive salary
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Discounted holidays & flights
* Training provided
Junior Business Travel Consultant skill attributes:
- Experience working a customer service environment
- Experience in working for travel agency ideally corporate
- Experience of using GDS (Sabre experience preferred)
- Confidence in booking hotels, rail and other ancillary services via a GDS
- Destination knowledge for UK and ideally overseas
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Computer literacy required, preferably MS Office
- Fast / accurate data inputting skills
- A strong geographical knowledge would be desirable
The environment is friendly & vibrant.