about 1 year ago
Are you looking for a new challenge, within Business Travel, progressing in your Business Travel career? Or do you have travel industry experience with GDS knowledge, looking for a change?
Business Travel Consultant required for this busy, successful Business Travel company, located in central Leeds.
We are searching for a Business Travel Consultant to become part of this busy, successful, growing travel management company based in central Leeds. Working within a friendly team environment, we are looking for a Business Travel Consultant who will be comfortable in their own ability and able work on their own initiative.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work on a variety of key accounts, managing all client travel requests from the start of the process right through to the finish.
- Book all of your clients business travel needs, including flights, multi-centre's, accommodation, etc, offering options.
- Use GDS and different fare types, daily.
- Be part of this busy, successful & friendly team as a key team player.
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service.
Candidates will be suitably experienced and have ideally gained previous experience within a similar business travel role, or come from a lesiure travel background with GDS.
We are ideally searching for a confident user of GDS (Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus, Worldspan) and be accustomed to working with different fare types.
You will have strong communication skills and possess the highest standard of customer service.
A highly competitive starting salary is available to reflect experience with a personal benefits package in addition.
This is a genuinely excellent opportunity to work with one of the brightest, growing names in today's Business Travel industry, progressing personally & professionally.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please call Victoria Apted-Bagnall onor . Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions.