about 1 year ago
Experienced Groups Travel Consultant based in Leeds. Are you working in travel and call yourself a Groups professional? Are you passionate and interested in business travel? This fast growing travel company is looking to recruit travel consultants to join their team in Leeds.
My client is expanding their offices and looking to recruit a Groups Travel Consultant and a Business Travel Consultant to work out of there Leeds office ( some home working will be considered). If you're experienced in booking groups and have a passion for Business Travel apply today!
Groups Travel Consultant duties:
- Manage Business Travel accounts which include Groups & Sports, VIP accounts and high profile blue chip names.
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service, self-managing your time but being a key part of this busy team.
- Use your GDS experience, daily.
- Tailor-make itineraries, using your previous business travel or tailor-made leisure travel experience.
- Work with different fare types, daily.
Experience in a groups travel environment is required and you will need to have GDS booking and ticketing experience - ideally Travelport/Galileo but Amadeus/Sabre users can apply. The Ideal candidates will have good familiarity with group airfare negotiation, wholesale contract fares application, plus ITX fares, corporate fares and special markets fares. Be conversant with providing an end-to-end booking service for offline clients, including flight, hotel, rail, car, consular services and ancillary bookings.
Working hours 09:00 - 17:30 Monday - Friday, plus either 1 Saturday or 1 Sunday (10:30-16:00) per month. Salary will depend on experience.
Excellent benefit package including Company pension, Bonus scheme, Free car parking on site (LS11 8EG) and Ongoing training
Please call Christine at Travel Trade onor