4 months ago
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant, in the Newcastle area, looking for a new challenge in this corporate travel sector?
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for a motivated and self-disciplined individual to join this Newcastle travel team to support, deliver and help growth.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
My client has an international client based and unique business model and looking to recruit a Business Travel Consultant. You will liaise with international organisations, high net worth and high profile clients.
Working as a business Travel Consultant, your duties will include:
- All aspects of client / account management
- Booking flights, hotels and car hire using Galileo
- Use your genuine passion for travel and exceptional customer service levels to manage your corporate customer accounts, constructing bespoke, multi-sector itineraries.
- Provide technical expertise and offer the best travel solutions, using your professional experience.
- Attend shows, exhibitions and events as well as conducting general business development.
Candidates will come from a previous corporate travel / business travel background and should have an up to date knowledge of using CRS (Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre, Worldspan).
The role involves providing a comprehensive travel service to corporate clients and responsibilities will include dealing with all their travel needs. The ideal candidates will have a flexible and customer focused approach, possess problem solving and attention to detail skills and enjoy working as part of a professional team.
A competitive salary is available to reflect experience, as well as an excellent opportunity earn uncapped commission. Plus further company benefits will be offered.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Christine@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or call Christine on.
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
27 days ago
only 18 hours until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
only 27 days until close